ADISA Data Protection Officer in a Data Processor Course.
Location: Rothamsted Conference Centre, Harpenden
The role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is a complex one requireing a broad range of personal skills and also understanding of the UK GDPR itself and how the articles need to be applied in different situations. Where data processors are concerned there are additional tasks relating to the relationship with data controllers plus any sub-processors who may or may not come into scope.
The full day course offers an introduction to the role of a DPO within a Data Processor and provides clear guidance on the key areas of the UK GDPR which need to be considered. It also reviews the role and tasks of a data protection officer including the creation and maintenance of a Records of Processing Activities.
Courses are being run from Rothamsted Conference Centre in Harpenden, with the next available dates below. To book your place click on the date and complete the form.
Course Code: ADDPO1
Course Cost: £1750 (Exc VAT)
Early bird discount of 20% available on all courses booked and paid for before August 29th 2021
Price includes all course materials, coffee and teas throughout, lunch and free parking at the venue.
What this course offers:
- Understanding the role of a DPO.
- Key data protection definitions.
- Key data protection concepts.
- Review of the UK GDPR.
- The DPO tool kit - essential skills required to be a DPO.
- Understanding what a ROPA is.
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessment.
- Understanding the roles of data controllers, data processors and sub-processors.
- The DPO's required tasks.